• 首页>诗词 > 诗词
  • 约128至138字的诗词

    约128至138字的诗词

    再别康桥 徐志摩

    Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --- by Xu Zhimo

    Very quietly I take my leave 轻轻的我走了,

    As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来;

    Quietly I wave good-bye 我轻轻的招手,

    To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作别西边的云彩。

    The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳,

    Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘;

    Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光里的艳影,

    Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心头荡漾。

    The floating heart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇,

    Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招摇:

    In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里

    I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草。

    That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆荫下的一潭,

    Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,是天上虹

    Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 揉碎在浮藻间,

    Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

    To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 寻梦?撑一支长篙,

    To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青处漫溯,

    Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 满载一船星辉,

    And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌。

    But I cannot sing aloud 但我不能放歌

    Quietness is my farewell music; 悄悄是别离的笙箫;

    Even summer insects keep silence for me 夏虫也为我沉默,

    Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!

    Very quietly I take my leave 悄悄的我走了,

    As quietly as I came here; 正如我悄悄的来;

    Gently I flick my sleeves 我挥一挥衣袖

    Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 不带走一片云彩。

    发表评论

    登录后才能评论